What is Frequentz?
Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Our clients represent some of the largest manufacturers and distributors of pharmaceuticals in the world. Tack on ePedigree to IRIS and you’ll be GS1 compliant and have visibility throughout the supply chain.
Retail / Food & Beverage
Using our ePTI, growers and food processors take advantage of the most advanced, economical, and easy-to-use software solution to meet their traceability needs.
Industrial & Aerospace
To our large OEM customers, using the eRAM add-on application to IRIS enables them to reduce costs, improve business insight, and reduce risk.
Why Choose Us?
- Frequentz, under IRIS, serves many Fortune 100 Companies in over 30 countries.
- Learn from our industry-leading customers and partners-names you’ll recognize.
- Take advantage of our relationships working with regulatory agencies.
- Our team is comprised of executives from the industries we serve.
- Our clients tell us we’re nimble.
- Our product configures to your needs, not the other way around.
Frequentz Value Proposition:
- Fully compliant to regulatory standards
- Ceritfied by GS1/EPCglobal-EPCglobal Software Certification
- Value beyond compliance
- Alliance program to drive your revenue streams
- eVoucher authentications – Drive sales from loyalty programs
- Track and trace or authentication
- Cloud / VM / Server Deployment
- Industry neutral / ERP agnostic integration
What Clients Say:
Frequentz has provided Earthbound Farm the solutions to trace food production all the way from the source, in real time. With individual sell unit serialization tracking on the near horizon, consumer safety has never been more complete and thorough!Charlie Sweat, CEO - Earthbound Farm
Michael Lucas, and the teams that he assembles, are problem solvers, efficiency pros, and are experts on how using technology can solve the toughest corporate initiatives. From inventory management, to increasing sales, and gathering vital data, Michael’s experience makes his insights very valuable–especially in the automotive industry from which he hails.Debra Coen, Automotive Industry Executive