Frequentz’s commitment to community is built upon the simple principle of giving back. This commitment is engrained within our culture and our workforce to the extent that every Frequentz employee receives three days off each year to volunteer for an organization of his or her choice.
Additionally, the company has a rotational internship program with several universities.
Sampling of Supported Organizations:
- CEIBS- China Europe International Business School
- Council on Literacy
- Global Green
- Habitat for Humanity
- Los Angeles Maritime Institute
- Ocean Discovery Institute
- San Diego State University
- Stanford University
- The Salk Institute
- The Trevor Project
- University of California, Davis
- University of California, San Diego
- University of San Diego