Information Repository & Intelligence Server:
Optimizing Supply Chain Processes Through Intelligent Track and Trace.
Frequentz’s traceability server, IRIS, allows organizations to improve business processes and gain insight into product movement by understanding where components come from, how a product was built, where it was sold and how it was used. This reduces deployment risks. This “pre-integrated” solution complements and integrates with existing enterprise systems and applications.
IRIS offers the most complete, multipurpose solution:
A single sensor event and information sharing platform that supports device management, data capture applications, EPCIS storage and data sharing, and pedigree compliance through multiple regulatory compliance models.
- Bundled Intelligence to enable Rapid Development of Custom Applications
- GS1 compliant
- Flexible Deployment Models
- High Performance Run Times
- Fully Scalable Solutions
- Flexible Interoperability with Various Regulatory and Trading Partners
Success Stories (Formerly Known as Infosphere Traceability Server):
- Metro, Electronic Vouchers Validation, 2012
- RAN: RFID-based Automotive Network, Germany, 2012
- Metro, Meat Tracking, 2009
- Implanet, European medical device manufacturer, France, TS, 2009
- LAENDmarKS, Automotive parts tracking in supply chain, Germany, 2009
Press Releases (Formerly Known as Infosphere Traceability Server):
- IBM, Government of Vietnam and FXA Group Join Forces to Ensure Global Seafood Safety, 2009
- Retailer METRO Group Selects IBM Traceability Solution to Manage Product Expiration Dates, 2008
Product Announcement (Formerly Known as Infosphere Traceability Server):
- IBM’s InfoSphere Traceability Server V3.0 offers robust platform to support new markets for track and trace solutions.